[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”13579″ img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]
SUMMER TEAM TRAINING
“Coaches and Parents, given the many state mandated rules surrounding working with X number of players out of season, this choice is fantastic in that I am NOT affiliated with any school district and it does not matter how many kids show up. It is private training.
Many programs choose to play in leagues and participate in competitive, officiated games. In my opinion, this is exactly the LAST THING these players need in the off season. Outcomes, results, points, wins, losses have NO MEANING whatsoever in the off season. And unfortunately the risk of injury is significant at a time when all that matters is SKILL DEVELOPMENT, CONDITIONING and improving your MENTAL TOUGHNESS. That is what a Basics Team Camp delivers
Every program is different. Some are in transition, some are athletic but under skilled. Some programs have gifted kids but their commitment level is not what it should be for such an EMOTIONAL and SKILLFUL game. There is ZERO STRATEGY to these camps, I simply teach and reinforce the game’s primary skills: Vision, Footwork and Hand Skills plus a healthy dose of mental strength training. Input from the coaches prior to and during the camp is welcomed. Your players will improve!”
- Summer 2023
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND SCRIMMAGING, NO TRAVEL!
- Why travel when advanced skills training can come to you?
- If your gym is permitted, GREAT!! But if not, we often identify another gym locally (or a Basics gym.)
- No strategies. No plays. Advanced skills training
- Basics You Tube Channel includes, podcasts, skills videos and Candid Shots commentary.
CONTACT US SOON TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEAM TRAINING. FORGET TRAVELING!!
- COACH JIM MCGANNON-Bio
- 18 player maximum
- Weekday OR Weekend Camps possible
- $125 per player INCLUDES a mental strength assessment and meeting with Coach ($125 value)
Sample Schedule # 1
July 9, 10, 11 Location: YOUR GYM
Middle School Boys **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 430-600 PM
- Sat 1000-1130 AM
- Sun 100-230 PM
High School Boys **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 600-730 PM
- Sat 1130-100 PM
- Sun 230-400 PM
High School Girls **Mental Strength Training Sunday at 530 PM
- Fri 730-900 PM
- Sat 100-230 PM
- Sun 400-530 PM
Sample Schedule # 2
Saturdays July 10, 17, 24 Location: YOUR GYM
- Middle School Boys 900-1030 AM
- High School Boys 1030-Noon
- High School Girls Noon-130 PM
**Mental Strength Training July 10 at 130 PM[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]