There is a brief window in middle school as high school approaches. Middle school parents, please watch this. Find the time, it’s 8 minutes long and is basically FACTUAL for your sons and daughters.
This NBA coach’s video (Van Gundy) is alluded to in Curtain Call Please watch. (2:41)
WINTER BALL: REGISTRATION
Byron Center: 9930 Burlingame Ave SW
Group Mental Strength Sunday December 4 in BC: 600-730 PM REGISTER
Group Mental Strength Sunday December 11 in BC: 600-730 PM REGISTER
1 v 1 Mental Strength Training available here
- IBL = Instructional Basketball League (since 2009): Video here (begins in January)
- How skilled is your son or daughter? Take the 1 Minute skills test and identify their NUMBER. (Average, Above Average or Excellent)
- Better Ball Handling, Better Footwork, Better Shooting Skills, Better Conditioning, Mental Toughness
Mondays ONLY thru Feb 27: Limited to 12 players
- 530-630 PM U-12 Co-Ed IBL REGISTER
- 630-730 PM Ball Handling Clinic REGISTER
- 730-830 PM PrivateTraining $95 (1 or 2 players only) By appointment only Call/Text 616 402-1600
EX: ‘I would like to set up a private session on 2 dates in Byron Center. Mondays Jan 30 and Feb 6. 2 players
NOTE: Basics is the most competitive training anywhere. 9% of our HS players have made the jump to college basketball (15 D-1) versus a national average of 1%. Player below is at Gonzaga this year, he attended over 50 X in middle school. If you are serious about reaching your potential, Basics is the right choice.